aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Friday, July 19, 2002

it's finally friday!!!!!!!! i left school quite early as i needed to go jurong point to run some errands. i lugged my library books and dumped them into the book drop. too bad i couldn't find any other interesting books to borrow. my stomach was growling so i went for lunch at the foodcourt upstairs. altho it was 2.30pm+, it was still rather crowded at the food court. all seats were occupied by people. i had to share a seat with a woman in her 30s. i was halfway thru my meal when she started chatting with me. turns out she's an insurance agent. haiz...here goes (i told myself). could tell she was trying to find out more about my background to see if she could get me as a potential customer.

i faked some of my details....i mean, why should i tell a stranger the truth? remember our parents used to tell us when we were young that we should not talk to strangers. hahaha....anyway, i chatted with her a while and left. she gave me her name card and wanted my contact number but i refused. guess it's really a coincidence to sit at the same table with an insurance agent...it's like business going to her doorstep.

my itchy hands couldn't stop myself from buying some really cheap jap drama vcds. it was on SALE! only $6 each at TS video....makes me feel so cheated when i bought my jap dramas at 3 for $30 from poh kim vcd shop. haiz.............. must control myself or i'll never have the money to buy my new computer and subscribe to adsl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home