aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Wednesday, April 02, 2003

dreamt of my grandma this morning. it seemed so real. i could feel her hand reaching out to me....her touch....then it was time to wake up as my mum was slapping my feet.

hv not got around to post my photos online. prob post them in webshots first....just don't feel like starting out on my homepage. dunno why...guess it's the mood.

famous hong kong star leslie cheung died last evening. he committed suicide by jumping off a hotel window. everyone was shocked. it seemed he had emotional problems (with his boyfriend) and he also had some medical problems. whatever the reason is, no one will know. he left a short suicide note in the hotel. fans have been paying their tribute to the famous hong kong star. i guess it's just too sudden.

recently there've been a spate of bad news.....iraq war, SARS, suicides....what next??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home