aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Thursday, May 22, 2003

watching the final episode of american idol 2 as i'm typing this blog. tho i oredi noe the results (from online posts), i still wanna catch it as the feeling would be different from just reading it off the internet.

quite refreshed today on my way to work, prob coz i had to stand for quite some time before i managed to get a seat on the mrt train. enjoying my TIME and NEWSWEEK magazines. so happens my NEWSWEEK comes with free one yr's subscription to Women's Weekly, so i've got lotsa things to keep me occupied on my long journey to work.

m also reading the award winning 'the life of Pi'. trying to appreciate literary works and the underlying meaning it's trying to convey. really think my standard of english is dropping drastically. need to keep reading and writing in order to improve and to learn more.

hope the weekend comes really soon....need a well deserved break! gonna catch 'matrix reloaded' this sat. so far the reviews hasn't been good except for the special effects. actually, that's the only thing i'm looking out for....as the storyline is not easy to catch. hope it wun disappoint me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home