aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

felt a little bad.....just as i was leaving, a colleague passed me some faxes which contained a very late booking. my planners hv long gone home and the download is closed. my computer was switched off and in fact i was already carrying my bag. i went over to another colleague's desk to key the booking in, not knowing if it's going to come in today or tomorrow.

when i got back to my desk to put the fax on my desk, the phone rang. i refused to pick it up. afterall i'm officially off duty and i didn't have to entertain any more phone calls. the next thing i did, i walked out of the office. felt like kicking myself for not leaving earlier. was idling around chatting with some colleagues.

anyway, i'm not bothered by it. no point working that hard. it's not that i do not give my best but sometimes we've to sit back and think of the priorities in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home