aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Sunday, February 01, 2004

yet another long weekend for me. mon's a public hol as hari raya haji happens to fall on sun. good chance to take a longer break. feeling quite bored. deciding where to go today...later in the evening i've got a gathering at my colleague's house. my pri sch fren who migrated to SYD is on her way to SIN in the plane now. will most prob catch up with her tomorrow else i don't hv much free time left.

my long awaited james patterson novel 'the big bad wolf' is finally here!!! i'm a third of the way through. it's a compulsive page turner! i just stopped for a short while to take a break before continuing with the story. there're only a few authors which can make me read almost non-stop till i finish the book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home