aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Saturday, June 12, 2004

down with a flu..dunno how i managed to catch it in the first place. it started off on mon and gradually became worse as the days went on. had no choice but to take mc on friday even tho my partner is on long leave. i'm sure my sup must hv cursed and swore at me, but who cares? i've already tendered. as long as i do my part, that's enough.

been searching ard for my detective conan vcds but most shops don't sell it anymore. so sad..may have to purchase it online instead.

today has been quite unconstructive for me. din do much...should hv gone out to take some photos. i've been wanting to take photos but just dunno where i should go. wanted to come up with a theme but my brain's rather exhausted from the physical stress of my flu. anyone has any ideas or suggestions??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home