aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

dragging my feet to work...

just when i tot things were going better, i'm thrown into yet another pile of dung. my immediate boss just informed my partner and i that our job scope will be changed. they're going to hire another person in. so i tot, good, at least i don't hv to end up managing so many things at the same time and staying back so late. well, my boss said some of my things will be taken out, however i would be given new responsibilities. he win already lor..!!

wat's the diff then?? it's high time i start looking at jobstreet or jobsdb. it's pretty meaningless to go on working like that. i'm not a machine, i'm only human. must be crazy. he expects my partner and me to be managing the teams we're leading...but yet with that kind of workload, how in the world am i ever gonna hv the time to think and manage?? in order to manage, i need to be able to hv an overview and the time to think of solutions. now i'm fighting fire almost daily and he's expecting that of me? sorry loh, i can't do it. it's almost ridiculous. with my current workload i've to stay back daily, sometimes till around 10pm+. the next day 8am i've to be back in office again, fighting fire. is there any more meaning to working in this company? yes, i noe pple work for $$ but without passion in a job, it's very tough to drag oneself to go to work.

honestly i can feel dreadful going to work everyday. to face that kinda of s&*^ and sucky customers. to be arrowed to do a hell lot of things. to chair or attend meetings after meetings, which in most cases, end up with no effective results.

pardon me for rumbling on and on, complaining day in day out, but i guess when you're in my situation, u'll understand better. i'm not the only one who's feeling it. some of my team members are abt to give up too. i don't blame them. i can only blame the mgmt who's foresight doesn't seem to be very far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home