aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

happy happy day

sometimes it's amazing how someone just pop by and brighten up ur day. today was another typical idle day in the office (the mad rush for quarter end was over). trying to think of ways of how to spend time. mood was slightly below average coz a fren of mine was feelin down and very stressed up. trying to think of ways to cheer her up.

in the mid afternoon, one of my engineers came down for FAI. he's the better looking ones among the engrs (but too bad he's MARRIED!!) anyway, he doesn't really tok much. even if we do, it's mainly about work. however, today i could sense that he was more chatty and in a very good mood.

we had a nice chat during the FAI besides just work itself. he was telling me about the insufficient storage his creative zen micro mp3 player has, coz he has around 8gb of songs on his computer. then we talked abt downloading movies from websites...etcetc. it was soo fun. i had this big grin on my face for the rest of the day. heehee >__<

after talking to him, my mood was instantly much much better. hahaha... this evening went to IMM with my dad, spotted Gima sensei (my e1 jap teacher). he greeted me with a flurry of jap and i was too stunned to respond. i think he must be really disappointed that i couldnt reply him, or even greet him. goodness....my jap really sucks BIG time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home