aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Saturday, July 20, 2002

halfway thru my jap drama 'school teacher'. it's not bad...esp since i'm a primary school teacher now, it's kinda fun to see new and innovative ways of gaining the students' trust and respect. of coz, the scenarios in the drama are rather unrealistic to achieve in reality at times. anyway, the show's not too bad.

went to the jurong east pasar malam on my way to grandma's house. nothing much there. was browsing at a handphone accessories store and was tempted to change my phone cover to a total black one. looks really cool....after trying it out, i realised that the buttons cannot be pressed properly. the sales person insisted it has something to do with my keypad. i told her my original keypad with my current mashimaro phone cover works perfectly fine. she was just setting up stall and the crowd was gathering around her, so she asked me to look for her husband to solve the problem. the husband couldn't do anything much as well, so i took my old cover back and left the shop. good also lar, i saved $4. managed to stop my itchy hands from changing a new phone cover.

however, i spent the $4 on a arale jap manga vcd. i finally found one that's in jap with chinese subtitles. in case u dunno who's arale, she's the girl featured in the cartoon series Dr. slump and she also appears on the journal page. that's the cute robot doll who is the main star of the dr slump (aka iq professor) series. i also bought myself a $2 blue hawaiian slipper from the 1.99 shop. looks pretty cool with my outfit today....i wore an op tee, fila bermudas with the blue haiwaiian printed slippers and my orange reebok waist pouch. :) feels as if i'm going to the beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home