aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Sunday, September 29, 2002

got home from my company's 21st birthday dinner and dance on board falcon princess cruise an hour ago. it's a small ship so we were swaying left and right when we went out to kusu island, where the waters are more choppy. luckily i had two temp staff to accompany me or i would be bored to death. i dunno most of the pple there and my dept was scattered everywhere. it's casual dressing so most came in jeans and tee. some even wore 3/4 pants and hawaiian tees.

food was not very fantastic. din get the chance to eat the birthday cake. had a great time laughing at my colleague was who saboed to play a game. it was very hilarious indeed!!! some action games lar. won a metro $50 shopping voucher in a special lucky draw. didn't managed to win any air tickets in the bonus draw...so sad! luck not on my side.

i can still feel myself swaying/bobbing up and down as i type. think it's the after effects of that cruise. it ended around 11pm and i managed to catch a bus home from wtc. shall watch a little tv and rest.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home