aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Thursday, September 05, 2002

got home from work not too long ago.......this is my 2nd day at work....quite boring as it's all the dry stuff that i've to absorb. waiting for time to go by. well, better cherish my days of going home at 5.30pm coz when the actual work starts, think my earliest time to go home would be at least 8pm++.

arrived at my work place very very early today as i had to "book" a parking lot by the changi beach. lots of kiasu drivers arrive around 7am+ and by 7.40am, the 4 car parks were full. it's terrible..... then i had to catch a bus into the cargo complex where i'm working. went to the canteen for a quick breakfast and proceeded to my office. everyone strolled in late....think most of them worked overtime till late. the closing time is coming and everyone is in a rush. phew! i really hope i can take the stress.....!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home