aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Sunday, September 01, 2002

my last day at school wasn't a good one...the kids made me very angry and rather upset. their former teacher came back...and all the attention was on him. well, it's understandable that they would miss him a lot....but then, they messed up the damn classroom over and over again. a few of the girls helped me in sweeping up the mess....then those pple who were chasing the teacher (as if he were a film star) messed it all up again with coloured streamers and balloons. i was sooooo ultra fed up! they didn't wanted to take any photos either..... and to think i like that class the most.

haiz....kids..... besides that, i've been shopping. dun be mistaken...it's not that i'm rich or something, just that i need to get some proper work clothes for my work as i'm starting on wed. bought myself a new pair of shoes yesterday. think i hv enough clothes to last me quite a while....kinda worried abt starting the new job. hopefully i can manage it well........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home