aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Thursday, August 29, 2002

tomorrow is my last day as a relief teacher. times flies....i'm ending my teaching days so soon. kinda missed it...miss the kids and the school environment. hm at least i dun hv to listen to the national athem daily from sat onwards...hiak. would be having a mini party in class tml for my farewell as well as teachers' day. there's a concert put up by the prefects for the teachers too. hopefully the kids dun drive me crazy tml.

yesterday was chatting with a friend whom i know thru irc. she's still studying in perth, doing almost the same course as me in curtin. she reminded me of a lot of things in perth. i really miss perth soo much...wish i could fly back there!! the scenic nature, the cool weather, shopping (?), etcetc....... my memories................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home