aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Thursday, August 01, 2002

the start of a brand new month....also happens to be my friend's birthday...so happy birthday to her!

this morning i was very furious with some of the kids. they gave me rubbish (literally rubbish) in their work and i was yelling at them. think most of them were frightened when they saw my ultra black face. i tore up their comprehension worksheets and threw them straight into the dustbin. i made them recopy the whole worksheet and give it to me tomorrow. it's terrible! some of them are not afraid at all...to them it's tear tear loh, big deal! really makes my blood boil.

other than that unhappy incident, the rest of my day went well. went shopping with sis at jurong point for a friend's present. he is leaving for states tomorrow morning on an exchange trip. so lucky! doubt i would ever get the chance to go to the states for a holiday in my life. just too expensive and i hate long plane trips. wish him all the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home