aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Monday, October 14, 2002

was watching the korean drama 'beautiful days' just now....it's indeed nicer than winter sonata in terms of the storyline. winter sonata revolves around 3 pple...but beautiful days is more interesting and has more characters. some of the scenes are a little too fairytale like in my opinion. eg. how many pple can really find such strong and true love for each other? last time i use to suan my frens for watching too many dramas...till they fantasize abt this and that...now i think i'm falling into that trap myself. how nice it would be to relive some happy moments in the dramas...afterall, life is a big stage where we are the actors and actresses. dun you agree?

work is becoming more hectic for me as i take on more and more accounts. get to learn more things and time flies by quite fast too. i'm looking forward to my KL trip over the long weekend in early nov. i was so worried the manager would not grant my leave but thank my lucky stars, she did. so i'm off to a short break!!! oh yeah!!!! finally can get to use my polo ralph sports bag. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home