aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Friday, November 08, 2002

looking around some other people's websites/blogs for more ideas on how to improve my website. thinking of changing the layout of my website but dunno what's to add/remove. i'm not a very creative person...and even if i've a lot of ideas, i dunno how to use the softwares to my advantage. got not much time to learn as i'm rather busy with work.

worked till 8pm+ today...was soo hungry after work then i speeded a little in order to get home earlier for my dinner. starving!! dun worry, i've biscuits on standby in my drawer in the office. tml still hv to drag myself to work....one sat burnt as i've got tuition in the afternoon. doubt i can do anything much tml....perhaps shall dig out my html 4 book and read thru it for some ideas.

got any comments on how i should change my homepage? drop ur comments in my guestbook then....my website seems so quiet..so sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home