aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Tuesday, November 05, 2002

had problems trying to keep my eyes open and my mind focused during work today. the worse part was that i had a lot of work to clear from the long weekend and i'm totally blurred out. dunno where and how to start clearing up the mess. spent the whole morning trying to clear my backlog. luckily there were not many new shipments today or else i surely cock up everything. *cross my fingers*

kl trip....think i'm one of the pple who bought quite a number of stuff. some of my frens didn't get anything much for themselves except for a pair of shoes and some odd stuff. the roads and buildlings were really old in kl....the way they drive is simply horrendous!!!! they cut lanes, speed, drive thru red lights, squeeze.....etcetc...u name it, they've done it. it's really terrible...but it's a good test of driving skills indeed. the taxi drivers had a great time trying to 'chop' us during the long weekend and the rainy nights. luckily most of the time, the taxi drivers went by the meter.

some of the shopping centres like mid valley mega mall and klcc were huge!!! still, there weren't many things to buy. i also didn't intend to spend too much money there.

on my way home from work, a colleague of mine was relating to me her shopping experience in hong kong this july. it sounded really fun and tiring (from all the walking and shopping). very tempted to go but it would cost at least 2k with expenses, accomodation and air ticket. almost 2 months' of my pay!! hmmm but it would be fun to go there to buy stuff.....ermmm on 2nd tot, must do more exercise to lose weight as hk pple are generally very skinny. would be difficult for me to find clothes there. already starting to plan my next hol destination liao....haiz...the perils of working life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home