aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Wednesday, October 16, 2002

finally found some time to do up my homepage. it's done in a rush and i feel the standard i'm setting for myself if getting lower and lower. haiz...how sad. it's my interest but yet after working, i dun hv the time and energy to continue it. life's all work and work and work. that's life of a normal working adult.

was driving home today when suddenly i get the feeling of missing someone. doubt that person would never know but i just missed that someone. for no apparent reason. you know how sometimes when you listen to certain songs, the songs would remind you of certain people or incidents? i'm like that.....certain songs have a certain impact on me. i'm reminded of past incidents, be it happy or sad. so happened today on my way home, it's kinda a lonely feeling. the feeling of missing someone. dun ask me y, but i just felt this way. perhaps coz i'm driving on my way home alone in the car, listening to my cd alone in the car while focusing on the road to get home. it's a weird kinda feeling....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home