aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Monday, December 23, 2002

xmas is approachin! however i dun really feel the festive mood, probably coz i dun usually celebrate xmas. this yr, my office is not exchanging gifts. seems like no one is in the mood for xmas. we're supposedly getting a half day tml (till 3pm) amd i'm crossing my fingers that we can leave at 3pm.

rushing home to get ready for my 1st xmas eve dinner. normally xmas is just another day for me...this yr, i would be out eating dinner with my frens. it's sooo fun! of coz it's gonna cost a bomb too...but i guess it's kinda worth it for the ambience and mood. moreover restaurants will definitely take the chance to 'chop' pple by coming up with some set dinners at sky high prices. no i'm not complaining here....just stating the fact. i feel so happy just thinking about tml!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home