aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Monday, January 20, 2003

passed my LATAM (latin american) test!! yahooooo !! am one of those among my colleagues who took the shortest time to complete. everyone in my company, esp customer service has to complete the test. my mgr told me HKG office will issue a cert upon completion of the test. :)

yesterday went to JB to cut my hair. sadly i couldn't cut it as short as i wanted due to my face shape. my face is too round liao. hv cut my hair much layered and coloured it mahogany copper. hiak... got some good comments at work today. according to my colleageus, i dun look so square and serious. that's good news !!! just the effect i wanna create. look younger and more funky. hahahahaa.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home