aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Thursday, February 06, 2003

chinese new year has been spent eating and drinking almost non stop. had great fun at my grandma's house. all my cousins and relatives were there...and we visited a newly wed cousin's new house. collected 4 extra red packets this yr...2 from newly wed cousins, 2 from my bosses at work. heehee....my bosses quite generous....$10 each. :)

quite excited about this coming weekend...afterall it's an ultra long one for me as i'm on leave till thurs! heehee...need a break lar...and shun bian clear my leave. planned some activities over the weekend. coming up with a list of things to do over my 2 days leave. not intending to go anywhere for a short hol.....no kakis to go along and also not very save to go places like bintan, msia by myself due to recent tensed political relations.

yesterday decided to get myself a new comic to read. been controlling my urge to read a comic for a long long time liao. it has been my hobby and i enjoy it a lot. like to admire the graphics and the way the characters are drawn. the storylines are rather interesting with suspense and highs & lows. not many people appreciate the way the comics are drawn.....i feel it's quite a sad thing, considering the amt of effort put in by the illustrator. the next time you read a comic, be it in the newspapers or comic books, take a step back and think about the creative juices that went into that strip or story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home