aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Sunday, June 29, 2003

bought my gameboy advanced sp yesterday !!!!!! sooooo happpiiiiieeeee !!!!!!! heehee.....i've been eyeing since before it's launched. saw a pic of it on the website. it's pretty cool and the colours are quite bright. it has a lcd screen so it's quite clear from all angles. my latest electronic gadget...so one thing off my wish list. :D

addicted to one of the games i bought. been playing it since yesterday and today. hopefully i can get my mind off it while at work ! even tot of bringing it to work so that i can play during lunch time but i think it's quite ridiculous to do that. heehee...i'm just sooo excited at getting it....heeheeeeee

time to go continue my game !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home