aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Friday, September 19, 2003

it's friday ! altho it was a very tiring and busy for me, i'm still keeping my smile. dunno y but i've just got this feel good feeling in me suddenly ! heehee..... perhaps i've gone bonkers. think the high fever must hv caused the circuitry in my mind to go haywire !!

looking forward to getting my reserved book at bukit batok lib tomorrow. it's by carol matthews entitled ' the sweetest taboo'. shall spend some time in the lib to look for other authors and hope to discover another good one.

should be going to the jurong bird park on sun with my family if the weather permits. then we can visit our birdie !! wonder if it still recognises us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home