aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

bought 2 mice over the weekend. they're my new pets! a lot of pple said i'm crazy to buy mice instead of hamsters but i find them really cute!! been wanting to get a pair eversince my uni days in perth.

i tot it's almost impossible to find mice in pet shops in spore. over the weekend, i decided to start my hunt for them. after searching thru a few pet shops in the west and central areas, i found them in great world city.

the 3 young girls in the shop allowed me to catch the mice myself as they were very afraid of them. hahahaa...such a sight to see the girls looking so terrified.

i've yet to name my pet mice...both are white based. one has a brown patch on its ear while the other has grey patches on the ear and one on its body. any suggestions??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home