aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

happy 2006

been wanting to upload an entry for the new year but my pc became cranky again. had a fun time counting down to the new year with 2 of my ex colleagues and 1 of my current colleague. became fast frens with 2 of my current colleagues. 1 of them is a yr younger than me,prob that's y we can click well.

lotsa changes at work place. service centre has moved to lengkee and the ralliart pit has been reduced to half its original size. workwise, things are still ok. altho i'm very AMAZED at the people who got promoted. reality is often cruel. u need to know the "right" people in order to get promoted. so sad......

that aside, hope all go well for me. i got a feeling it's gonna be a fantastic yr ahead! oh yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home