aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Monday, January 30, 2006

Happy Year of the Dog

funnily enough, i dun feel any festive mood during this cny. it's perhaps i'm getting older or there's just no atmosphere. yesterday collected the bulk of my ang pows from my relatives. today would be just 2-3 families coming over to my house for dinner.

this yr's ang pow collection was better than last coz of some cousins who got married. would be expecting a few from my colleagues as well..hiak hiak. hope it would be enough to recoup my expenditure during my recent tokyo trip. hahahaa...

yesterday at my grandma's house, my cousins and i were comparing our age gaps. it seemed only like last week when we were all schooling and in our teens. now most of us are in our 20s...almost half have started working already. time flies... with the younger generation getting older, it means our parents have aged as well. i'm considered the 'older' batch among my cousins...so i guess indirectly the pressure's on to get married soon. fortunately, this yr my usually irritating uncle is unable to join in the cny celebrations as his mum passed away last nov. his family is alwiz the one who will suan until flat flat...keep on asking about boyfrens and when getting married. so irritating...as if there's no other topics to talk about.

anyway, hope i dun put on any extra weight during this festive season. i didn't eat a lot except for drinking of canned drinks due to the hot weather. ought to weigh myself tmr evening and see if there's any wt diff. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home