aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Sunday, November 26, 2006

jap anime crazy

lately been watching lotsa jap anime. finished love hina (including all the specials) supposed to study for my upcoming JLPT4 exam this coming sun but no absolutely no mood! i'm dead meat, dun feel like travelling all the way to changi for the exam at all. waste of time and effort. luckily it's only $21.

currently watching prince of tennis. i noe it's not a new anime but i heard the ratings in japan for this anime were very high. true enough, it's quite addictive, kinda reminds me of slam dunk. i had to pry myself away from my pc in order to give my eyes a break from watching too many episodes. thanks to the invention of youtube. hopefully someone somewhere out there has uploaded the whole series. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home