aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Sunday, November 12, 2006

off to HK!

will be spending my next 3 days in HK with my colleagues from sales and marketing. annually, there would be a sales conference and it would be held overseas. this yr it's in HK. too bad i cannot extend stay as i've got jap visitors coming on thur and fri. wat a waste!

it's my first time in hk and i dunno wat to expect. most people tell me the shopping's good and the food is nice. hopefully i'll get a chance to shop since i doubt i got any time left for sight seeing.

been spending my last few days watching the jap anime 'love hina' on youtube. youtube's great! just that the screen is too small. bought a few DS games as well, feeling so dead broke.

gotta continue packing my luggage. update some stuff after my trip. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home