aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Sunday, January 18, 2009

new year, new start

hey hey welcome to 2009! (i'm a little late but better late than never). as you can prob tell, i'm getting very lazy to blog. either 1) nothing really exciting happens or 2) i rather use the time spent on the internet for other stuff (such as fixing my gundam or playing my nintendo).

it's the big 30 this year for me and i'm kinda fearful to step into this stage of life. u r considered old and supposedly financially stable. in 5 yrs time i can even buy a HDB! gosh!!! that's a scary tot indeed.

due to the unfortunate economic recession, a number of stuff on my shopping list went onto my wishlist (such as my nikon d90). well, gotta be prudent. someone once told me that at any one time, my bank account should hv at least 6 months salary of reserves. hmmm......

in any case, i've made some new year resolutions which i won't be listing down here. will keep them in mind and hopefully they really happen by the end of the year. if they do, i would be happy that i've accomplished these stuff. haha!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Yingel said...

welcome back! I'm still reading ya.. :)

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home