aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Saturday, February 22, 2003

yesterday on my way to work on the mrt train, one bi spectacled pimpled face lady plonked herself on my right. she nodded off almost instantly and kept nodding in my direction. i was rather uncomfortable so i shifted my weight. no response from her. still nodding towards me. i moved my shoulders a little....still no response from her. after bearing with it for 3 mrt stops, i almost wanted to give up my seat and stand for the rest of the journey. luckily i didn't...coz at bedok, she suddenly woke up, jumped up and popped out of the trani as if she were wide awake. wah lau.....really cannot stand such pple. tsk tsk....not 'automatic'.

had an ultra long and tiring day at work. looks like the days of me going home early are gonna be gone soon. one surprising discovery: yesterday morning, 2 new colleagues from sales admin dept came to our airport office for training. one of them turns out to be my 1st 3 months jc classmate!! the world is soo small. he couldn't really recognise me and i don't blame him (afterall i did grow horizontally and have long hair now). my mgr attached him to me for morning training on how we process the shipments. haha...was fun. but my fingers were shaking when i was keying the first few entries as i was kena nervous and excited. :-) well, looks like i got many more opportunities to work with him next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home