aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Monday, October 06, 2003

down with a terrible flu after my dinner and dance. probably i partied too much ! hahaha.... had a good time during the dinner and dance. not that i'm exaggerating but i felt i quite look that night. :P my good friend helped with my make up and i went to the salon to style my hair. i like that wind blown look...really cool !!

it was continuous partying for me as i didn't sleep till 1pm++ on sunday. after d n d, a bunch of us went to mohd sultan to continue partying at double o. my jb colleague stayed over at my house and we ended up chatting till day break. has been a really long time since i've had so much fun !!!!!!

too bad i caught the flu bug and i'm resting at home. i can't walk properly now as i've got for my 1st treatment for my wart on my left heel. another 5 treatments to go before the wart is completely exterminated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home