aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Friday, July 09, 2004

my mice are getting more used to my home environment now. they're no longer frightened when i let them get into the pet ball to roll around my house. quite fun to see them rolling around in the transparent ball, being so curious about the surroundings.

my job's pretty ok so far. been idling most of the time as my partner and manager are too busy to teach me. moreover , it's a new project so everyone is more or less learning from scratch too. spent my time reading thru some materials and asking my colleagues to find out more abt the processes of the new project. afterall, i'm supposed to be the 'in charge' who has to know the overall picture very well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home