aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Monday, September 20, 2004

start of the month end ......gonna get real busy and will be staying late in office. haiz...luckily it only comes once a month. however, next month would be financial yr close so i suspect this month would be quite hectic as well. hv to just take it as it comes.

my room is all cleaned up (except for things on my shelves and in my wardrobe). it looks quite spacious. been enjoying my newly bought micro dvd hifi set. it has alwiz been my wish to get my own room........then i can decorate it in whatever way i want. my room has a tv set as well....and i got my own bedside table with lamp so that i can read in bed. oh...so cosy! now...if only the weather in spore would resemble perth, then it would be almost perfect!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home