aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Saturday, September 04, 2004

i'm so touched that my syd fren called me up for a chat. we chatted for slightly more than an hr even tho it was past midnight at her side and that she was having a cough. kd, xie xie ni!! a big *hugz* all the way from spore to u!!! take care of ur cough.

been busy clearing up my stuff to pack them into cupboards. this is the after effects of renovation. sorting my stuff out ... some to give to salvation army while others are thrown away. good chance to clear my rubbish and start afresh.

came across a small box which contains name cards of restaurants in PERTH. really miss oz soo much now....esp after chatting with my syd fren. sigh...how i wish i can go back there again for a short break. pity my annual leave is so little and i dun hv $$$$$ !! still waiting for valuair to fly to perth...that i can enjoy cheap air fares!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home