aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Sunday, April 10, 2005

It's PARTY time!

had a great party on friday night @ newsroom bar with all my friends! my sec sch frens, jc frens, uni frens and colleagues were all there. drank till i was quite high but thankfully i woke up with nothing but a slight headache the next morning. (actually i didn't really sleep well). hahaha...but it's pure fun in celebration of my 2X yrs of existence on planet earth.

sat had korean bbq & steamboat buffet lunch with my family before meeting up with some excolleagues in the afternoon for tea. bought lotsa stuff (including the latest launch Ralph Lauren Style perfume) and burnt such a big hole in my pocket. walked all over clarke and boat quay in the evening before settling at coffee club for dinner with my fren.

basically it had a been a really GREAT weekend for me and i'm feeling so refreshed after such a tough week at work. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home