aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Sunday, August 14, 2005

clothes maketh the man

had a steamboat lunch @ my colleague's house. turned out it was to celebrate her bday. soo pai say, never get anything for her. luckily bought durian puffs to share. it was super duper ultra filling! there was a huge spread of food such as sotong, fish balls, sotong balls, different sorts of veggies, crab stick, hot dogs, etcetc. yummy indeed.

after that lunch, i went shopping with my fren @ orchard. needed to get some formal wear clothes for the interview. found a nice jacket and pants @ metro, paragon. the pants made my legs look slimmer. felt in love with it. almost wanted to buy the set ($118) but decided to come home to try out my jacket first. (silly me, didn't try the jacket I had at home first b4 going out to look for clothes) obviously the sales girl wasn't too pleased coz she brought a lot of clothes for me to try on.

the jacket's rather unique and i'm pretty tempted to buy it ultimately. hmmm..temptation temptation. today i'm amazed at my willpower. i refrained from eating chocolate biscuits and sweets even tho i was craving for snacks. i gave into a packet of medium fries from maccers as my dinner. have to seriously do something about my weight. i can do it! i can do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home