aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Friday, October 28, 2005

embracing the spirit of competition

beginning to get the hang of work in my new place. getting to know some of my colleagues better as well. hving lunches with them. work can be quite hectic and most of the time i've to stay back late to clear stuff. but to me, it's still quite fun and hopefully the fun factor won't fizzle out.

gonna hv my jap e2 test this wkend. hv doubts about passing. been trying to study over the whole week whenever i get home from work. no mood but must force myself to study. i often wonder i put myself thru such torture. then again, it would be very useful in my job. guess it's a stage to get thru with it and once i master the language, i should be fine. just hv to put in more effort. hopefully the test is easy coz i really really don't hv much confidence in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home