aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Thursday, August 25, 2005

a winner is born

around 2pm this afternoon, got a call from my cousin, saying i got the job. initially i tot it was a job as i was half asleep from the heavy lunch. turns out it's true! yeah baby!! i emerged as the winner in the race even tho i joined the race late....soo happy!

however, i got a bit of mixed feelings also. y? coz i dunno how to tell my mgr. put it this way, my mgr and i share good working r/ship. we do share our personal life also and i feel we're somewhat like frens instead of just boss and subordinate. well, guess it's time to move on, it's time to go. so i've to be cruel and just do it, for the sake of my future happiness.

anyway, time to fret over my wardrobe!! need to get jackets, lose more weight and load up on makeup. heehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home