aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

sleepless nights

been having problems sleeping thru the whole night. i try to make myself as tired as possible, but i end up waking around 4am+... prob it's just some indirect stress that's getting to me. dunno is it work or just my sickening mid term jap test coming up. come to think of it, i've not started studying for it. shucks...

i've used some aromatherapy gel (given as a v day present from my fren) but it doesnt seem to work. i may fall asleep easily but i can't sleep thru the nite. no use leh...

anyway, earlier in the morning today, my colleagues and i were discussing abt going on a short trip to Genting/KL and Bangkok over the various long wkends. think we really need a break. well, i hope it comes true. i'm looking fwd to it... nice to have a short break from work. also these 2 are my closer colleagues at work, enjoy their company alot. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home