aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Monday, March 27, 2006

resignation!

dun worry, not me...it's the asst mkt mgr in my dept. the one whom i commented i had a little trouble working with but mostly due to her unique personality, rather than her work attitude. well, guess it's not sudden for her to resign. she has been going around telling everyone about it. it's only a matter of time.

glad she has made the decision to move. not becoz i can't stand her...but since she's so unhappy working in my company (she has been telling pple she wanna resign since a few yrs back), she might as well leave. no point staying and pulling a long face everyday at work. happy for her if she can mix well in the new environment and excel in the new place.

guess my mgr is ultra stressed now. it's quite a peak period for us and there're various projects going on. 1 colleague commented that it's the best time for me to show my capabilities and i may even be promoted sooner than i tot, as long as i do well. it's an opportunity for me to grab. well, i've just been confirmed after my 6 months probation and wont dare to harbour such tots. i'm not a very ambitious person. moreover, i've got a long way to go in terms of marketing.

anyway, lets see if my mgr mentions anything abt the resignation tmr. i foresee long long nights ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home