aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Sunday, March 05, 2006

pure purple

went down to seiyu bugis to catch the launch of the new perfume by hugo boss called pure purple. somehow or other, i've became a fan of hugo boss and polo ralph's perfumes. even w/o smelling it, i've more or less set my heart on buying it. since it's newly launched, there're bound to be various freebies with purchase.

there were 2 girls hired to dance around the pure purple launch area which was situated inside seiyu, near swatch counter. think the motto of pure purple is for girls to express themselves freely via dance, anytime anywhere.

i bought the 90ML bottle which cost me $107 (RRP $117) and it came with 2 free samples, 1 fragrance roll on stick and 1 body lotion. all these were nicely packed into a pure purple plastic carrier. very style!

so in my wardrobe now sits 7 bottles of perfume, of which 2 are still unopened. i'm such a perfume addict. i wanted to buy some more, but held myself back else i would be broke again. perhaps someone would like to get a perfume for me for my bday? heehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home