aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Sunday, April 23, 2006

wind in my hair

i can feel the wind in my hair...thanks to rebonding. i've finally decided to rebond my hair so as to prevent it from sticking out at all corners due to my current shoulder length hair. think it would prob be the 1 and only time i'm going to rebond. y? coz it sticks to my hair and i'm unable to tie my hair up for the next 2 weeks. gosh!!

anyway, i dun look drastically different from usual, just much neater. hahaha..my hair is often untidy as most of my frens would agree. it's not too flat (as usual rebonding) coz i told the hairstylist not to rebond close to my hair roots.

just hope 2 weeks fly by and i can keep my hair out of my face. for the time being...ENDURE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home