aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

signs of stress?

woke up really rather drained this morning. dug out my thick ralliart red jacket (was my uniform during the japan auto saloon) and wore it to office. a few colleagues like the jacket but felt it's a little too thick. was raining during the morning. all the more makes me feel cosy within the thick wool jacket. feel like dozing off in it......

prob coz the weekend was very packed (sat went sentosa, sun was my fren's customary wedding, monday woke up damn early to prepare for roadshow, monday nite was my fren's wedding dinner...)so i feel quite exhausted. think i lack exercise so i feel tired so easily. on the other hand, it's not only the physically exhaustion but the mental drain as well.

can't seem to concentrate much at work today. luckily it's my colleage JP who's on duty at the pit today so i could sneak down to chat. i was somewhat in a daze as i took the bus home from the interchange. almost forgotten to alight from the bus. during my shower, i put shampoo twice instead of conditioner. i feel so weak coming out of my bath and i got no appetite for my dinner. are these signs of stress?? gotta claim a day off next week to catch a short break b4 my next roadshow. i can sense the madness building up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home