aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Thursday, December 07, 2006

new phone!

just bought a new phone at suntec from m1 exclusive distributor. got myself the sony ericsson k618i. it's quite a basic phone (in nowadays context). 3G, bluetooth, plays mp3. it cost me $48 only (with 2 yr contract). the advertised price was $98 but dunno why they quoted $48.anyway, the lower the better. :P

bought a crystal casing from a pushcart downstairs for $10. the original battery is ultra ex, costing $78! even more than my phone. i'm not buying the bluebooth headset yet. shall wait and see...

1 of my fren is thinking of paying for the cost of my mobile phone as my xmas present. not sure if it's a good idea or if i rather receive something else. heehee! tmr am can start playing with my new phone liao. i'll miss my samsung e630 very very much! *sob sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home