aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Sunday, September 30, 2007

gadgets

yesterday i wanted to go out to shoot but ended up with nothing. can't think of a place to go, dunno wat to shoot. didn't want to shoot aimlessly for the sake of shooting. over the past few weekends when i go out, i usually pack my bag almost to the brim to "train" my shoulder for the upcoming US trip. my bag would my canon s3, my archos 604 pmp, mobile phone and sometimes my nintendo ds. tho the items may seem small, they do weigh a bit when put together, especially my cam.

at times when i see youngsters bringing their laptops out, i wonder if their arms or shoulders feel tired. once i brought my office laptop out after work, my shoulder nearly broke off. perhaps i rarely exercise and am not used to the weight.

still hv not found a suitable bag to stuff everything in nicely. need to cater a space for personal items like passport and impt docs when going overseas. in 2 mind about buying a new bag coz it might be a waste of $$. my 2 day extension in LA has been confirmed by the tour agency. hv to start looking for a roof over my head before planning on what to do during those 2 days.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home