aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Monday, August 06, 2007

flu bug

down with the flu bug over the weekend. felt so miserable coz i spent my time cooped up at home. must be overworked, too stressed over the upcoming launch -that's wat my fren said. today took half day off coz still drowsy over the medicine. been coughing like crazy and decided that the best way is to stay home, instead of spreading germs around.

in the evening, i felt much better and went downstairs for a stroll with my S3. took some shots of my neighbourhood. due to the sunset and strong breeze, some photos didn't turn out well. posted some of the nicer ones on my flickr page. just realised that yahoo bought over a number of websites! blogger and flick r belong to them.

hope i'll be better tomorrow...launch is happening on friday. can't wait for next week to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home