aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

a ticket?

kena a parking ticket for parking in a season parking lot at my fren's house.i was there for less than 10mins! it's not my first time parking at that carpark. just blame it on luck. prob not very 'heng' today since it's the 1st day of 'auntie' also.

askin my fren (who used to work at URA carpark division) on how to write an appeal letter. the malay parking attendant happily told me he cannot cancel what he has entered into the computer. however, he was nice enough to write on the ticket that i approached him within 2mins of getting the ticket. hopefully that's good enough to get me an appeal.

shucks man, really parked many times but nothing happened. just not my day i suppose.cross fingers and hope appeal goes thru.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home