aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Sunday, May 06, 2007

my 1st 4D win!

my colleague sms me abt my winning 4D number. the number was obtained from the birthday cake which the department bought for 2 of my colleagues for their celebration on friday. my sales reps spotted a lucky number '2383' on the cake and encouraged everyone to buy. out of fun, i just bought $1 big straight and $1 big ibet for both sat and sun.

lucky star shine on me...3328 was the number that came out in consolation prize. i only won $5 but it's a good start to more wins in 4D! heehee....it's my first 4D win since i start buying 4D last yr. i don't buy 4D often. it's only once in a blue moon or when i get a 'lucky' feeling.

yeah yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home