aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Thursday, May 03, 2007

health checkup

AHH!! tmr morning is my health checkup...i'm very scared! all becoz of a terrible experience at jurong polyclinic with an inexperienced nurse. she pricked my arm several times to draw blood! aahhhhhh....since then, i'm very afraid of needles and blood. tmr hv to draw 1 test tube of blood, i hope i dun cry or peng shan.

just now had a co function so ate quite a bit for dinner.after 8pm had to stop eating coz need to fast for 12hrs before the checkup. hopefully it would be quite fast coz i've got tons of work piled up on my desk. as usual my boss loves to throw stuff at me last min (coz she's rushing off for a long trip on sun nite) and expects me to magically come up with the solution within a tight timeframe.

sometimes i wonder if it's becoz i'm inefficient at my work that i alwiz hv to work sooooo late everyday, or is the workload just a bit too much? it's hard to compare with my peers at work coz we handle quite different areas of marketing.

anyway, i've got my NDS to relief my stress. been playing my pokemon diamond almost nonstop esp on wkends. from morning till late at night, from fully charged till almost flat. that's how addictive pokemon diamond is! hahaha....u cannot imagine till you've played that game. i'm almost 40hrs into that game eversince i bought it. 2 more gym badges for me to collect...need to train up my pokemons for the big fight soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home