aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Saturday, May 19, 2007

been lucky & unlucky

lucky:
(1) i betted on my carpark summon number and it came out in consolation last sat.i didn't realise it until my colleague told me.luckily i didn't throw the ticket away. won $3.

(2) managed to battle thru the elite 4 and the pokemon champion in the pokemon league with most of my pokemon 'fainted' at the last round. finally completed the game and achieve pokemon league champion status! now onto the rest of the postgame activities such as getting the national dex and going to resort area for more battles. later on going to buy a new game called chocobu tales. it's RPG but in a storybook style. all reviews of the game are very good and the graphics are very cute too!

unlucky:
(1) wanted to buy 4D on my carpark summon on wed but we didn't eat near any 4D store so i didn't bother to ask anyone to buy for me. turns out the number came out in 3rd prize. would have won $20.

(2) my carpark summon waive didn't get thru so i'm poorer by $50.if only i had won that 3rd prize, it would have helped to relief the pain in my pocket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home